Friday, June 13, 2008

GaS world is on its brim....

Hi pals.....who ever is reading this, want to share my light opine of recent spiraling petro prices.
govt had given up saying they can't bear the summing petro deficit over there shoulders and shoved it on middle class person. as a result livelyhood commodities prices are also hovering at peak.
now is any one ready to abandon these petro and gas usage and luxery, comfort they offer in the present world,... I bet no one comes forward, not even me to be candid. because these became as a basic ingredients of life but we should reminise that they are exhaustable resources. If we drive our lives at same pace on them we will left with nothing....world will be chaos for these sources.
coming from middle class when i imagined how my life is going to be in near future then came up with some ways to lay a better path before me.

first thing I am not going to use my new bike for small distance where i can reach on my foot. bycicle is another mode to follow this(thank god i didnt sold my bycicle). And Mostly will apt for a public commuting based on my suitability.

These are few things which i can afford but what about others. they need not to be on par with me, right?.do every one has to walk or bycicle daily to there office and businesses? no, it is impractical to even imagine.

At this verge of life technology is the only resort to save our self.. govt and private companies should promote R&D on natural resources like sun,wind and water. On few terrains of this world already started depending on these new techy resources and also improvising hybrid feuls as a supplant for petro and deisel.

one more strong source is neuclear energy....each and every country should take steps towards these milestones of coming new era. these are realised and work is gong but will have to wait for some more time experience these resources at cheaper price.

Now the transformation has begun it will take time to flip to other side of coin.... till then saving my part of energy to world..signing off.

1 comment:

  1. This comment is just to let you know that I read it.
    Very nice to see u blogging...

    ReplyDelete